Mango and pineapple are my favorite fruits to add to smoothies! They provide an amazing tropical flavor that makes any smoothie combination delicious.
Many grocery stores have bags of mango and pineapple chunks available in the frozen section. This makes it super easy to incorporate mango and pineapple into your smoothies!
The other necessity you will need for this smoothie is Vanilla Protein Powder. I like VIIVA’s Organic Plant Protein Base because it combines both brown rice protein and pea protein. It is a complete protein and each packet contains 20 grams of protein!
What are other reasons you should add the VIIVA Organic Plant Base to your diet?
- Vegan Friendly
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- USDA Certified Organic
- Certified Kosher
- Essential amino acids + branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)support a healthy metabolism, lean muscle and weight maintenance.
- Soluble fiber to promote heart health and flush fat.
- Vitamin blend derived from 19 nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits, such as acerola!
Ready to get blending? Let’s go!
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 a banana (chopped)
- 12 ounces milk of choice
- 1 packet VIIVA Vanilla Organic Plant Base
Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. For a thinner consistency, add more milk as needed.
Meet the Author: Hanna is the Communications Coordinator at VIIVA. She recently graduated summa cum laude from Southern Oregon University and now lives in Portland with her family. Her favorite hobbies include reading and singing, and her favorite VIIVA product is the Chocolate Organic Plant Base!