If you love deliciously fluffy waffles in the morning, then this recipe is for you!
Today, we’re sharing a delicious recipe for anyone who has an insatiable sweet tooth or is a dedicated breakfast enthusiast.
This new recipe was formulated by VIIVA’s amazing team member, Marissa Theler. She loves sharing delicious recipes of how to use VIIVA’s one-of-a-kind nutritional products. By taking a classic favorite like waffles and adding VIIVA’s protein, this recipe not only dessert-worthy, but healthy too!
Plus, this tasty waffle recipe is easy to make and only requires one packet of VIIVA’s organic plant-based protein. You will love it!
VIIVA’s protein-based protein is healthy and all-around amazing for many reasons:
- Want to feel full throughout the day? Each serving is comprised of 30g of yellow pea and brown rice plant protein that will keep you full for HOURS, as well as help you gain lean muscle.
- You need an energy boost? The protein is packed with organic psyllium husk, chia seeds, and other nutrients designed to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Want to trim down your waistline? The protein boasts essential amino acids that boost your metabolism allowing you to burn more calories faster and more effectively.
- Want to simply feel great to start your day? Try VIIVA’s plant-based protein as a shake or with food and enjoy a wide variety of benefits that will kickstart your morning.
Without further ado – here is the recipe!
VIIVA Protein Waffle Recipe
A healthy twist on the classic Belgian Waffle.
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 tablespoon water
1. Pre-heat waffle iron.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the VIIVA Plant Base, eggs,
baking powder, vanilla, and water.
3. Whisk ingredients until well combined.
4. Spray waffle iron with cooking spray.
5. Pour batter into waffle iron with spatula and spread batter.
6. Cook according to your waffle iron.
Enjoy your VIIVA Protein Waffles with your favorite toppings of choice.
We recommend peanut butter, sliced bananas, and organic pure maple syrup.
We hope you enjoy making this tasty recipe. If you tried it, let us know what you think in the comments below!
Hector is VIIVA’s copywriter. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California. His favorite activities include collecting dusty typewriters, writing suspense fiction, and songwriting.