Have you been looking for an easy recipe to fuel your body and help you reenergize? I sure have!
I reached out to VIIVA’s amazing Graphic Designer, Marissa, for this delicious, healthy açaí bowl recipe.
Whether you like to have your protein for breakfast or later in the day as an afternoon snack, this recipe will be perfect for you. Plus, it is so easy to customize with your own favorite ingredients!
Marissa shared that this this is her favorite go-to açaí bowl because it is great for eating after a long run on the weekend and she loves that it’s refreshing and filling!
Also, because this recipe contains VIIVA’s Organic Plant Protein it will help you feel fuller for longer, flush fat, and support heart health!
Here is what you will need to make this delicious recipe-
- 1 Chocolate Viiva Plant Base Protein Packet
- 1 Frozen Unsweetened Açaí Pack
- 1/2 Frozen Banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond or Coconut Milk
- 4-6 Ice Cubes
- Bananas, sliced
- Strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbs. Granola
- Chia Seeds
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Place frozen Açaí pack in a blender and pulse until broken up. Add the frozen bananas, Chocolate Viiva Plant Base Protein, milk and ice. Blend until smooth – it will be thick.
- Pour into a bowl and top with bananas, strawberries, blueberries, granola, coconut flakes, and chia seeds (or any other topping you prefer).
Hope you love it! Let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments below.
Meet the Author: Hanna is the Communications Coordinator at Viiva. She recently graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southern Oregon University, and now lives in Utah with her husband, cat, and dog. Her favorite activities include reading and playing board games, and her favorite Viiva product is the Chocolate Organic Plant Base!