Delight mom with a warm batch of decadently tempting cupcakes using Viiva’s Vanilla Protein!
To dazzle her with an indulgent Mother’s Day treat — all you have to do is rustle up a few ingredients and voila! It takes less than an hour of preparation from start to finish.
They say actions speak louder than words, and telling her “I love you, Mom!” with a batch of scrumptious desserts will speak volumes. She will not forget!
This cupcake recipe takes a total time of 30-40 minutes of preparation: 10 minutes of prep time and the rest to bake. Are you ready?
Ready. Set. Bake!
60g Regular, All-Purpose Flour
40g Coconut Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
160mL Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
100g Fat Free Greek Yogurt
1 Large Egg
1 Tbsp Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a 12-muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Slowly begin to add milk, greek yogurt, butter, and egg to the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Throw in the sprinkles into the batter.
- Transfer the smooth batter into the cupcake liners carefully and evenly about ¾ full per liner.
- Throw in the oven and bake for 19 – 23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- When ready, remove the liners from the muffin tin and let them cool.
- While your protein cupcakes cool, whip up some frosting using your favorite recipe. Frost and enjoy!
Meet the Author:
Hector is Viiva’s Copywriter. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California. His favorite activities include collecting dusty typewriters, writing suspense fiction, and songwriting.