Have you ever had one of those days? You know what I’m talking about – those days where it feels like molasses is moving through your veins, where your eyelids begin to droop, where you wonder how you’ll get through the rest of the day, and where nothing sounds more appealing than a luxuriously soft pillow and bed? Have you had one of those days?
OF COURSE YOU HAVE! So what’s the solution? What’s the antidote for the sluggish stupor?
Resorting to energy drinks might seem like the answer…but it’s not necessarily the healthiest choice. While energy drinks may have some positive benefits, there are negative side effects. For example, over 20,000 US emergency department trips each year are related to energy drink consumption. 1 I don’t know about you, but potentially risking my life for an energy boost isn’t my cup of tea…or energy drink.
What about coffee? On average, the quintessential caffeine choice provides two hours of sustained energy. Let’s be honest, two hours of sustained energy won’t get you through the post-lunch fog, the boring daily meetings, or the endless errands you have to run with your kids.
So…what’s a healthy, long-lasting solution?
One packet of Amazon Superfruits provides 12 WHOLE HOURS of sustained energy!
How? Let’s find out by beginning with a journey to the Amazon rainforest…
Located in Brazil, the Amazon rainforest produces 50% of all plant and animal life and over 20% of the earth’s oxygen. The canopy, plant life, air quality, and ecosystem are unmatched. In other words, it’s the perfect place to harvest nutrient-rich fruits – fruits that are harvested in a responsible and sustainable way.
The three harvested superfruits that make up Viiva’s Amazon Superfruits are cupuacu, camu-camu, and acai berries.
Harvested from the cocoa tree, cupuacu is full of theograndins. Theograndins are all-natural non-stimulants that provide sustained energy. Cupuacu is also known for providing unmatched vibrant and youthful looking skin, and it aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. An energy boost AND healthy skin? Now THAT is my cup of tea!
As one of the most powerful antioxidants in the world, camu camu contains 60x more Vitamin C than oranges or lemons. Camu camu is also packed with enzymes, phytonutrients, and vitamins and minerals that help increase vitality, promote a healthy inflammatory response, strengthen the immune system, and accelerate recovery.
You would have to eat 33 raw apples to get the same antioxidant protection you could get with JUST ONE serving of acai! The potent berries are also rich in plant sterols, amino acids, and they are an excellent source of healthy omega 3-6-9 fatty acids that promote healthy platelet activity.
So, not only will you get an energy boost, but you’ll also receive antioxidants that can boost the body’s natural defense system, promote a healthy inflammatory response, and help prevent cells from aging too quickly.
And the great news? You won’t have to worry about nasty side effects!
So, throw a packet into your shake, smoothie, or swallow it down DIRECTLY and absorb the AMAZONIAN POWER you need to conquer your day!
– Jesse Bailey
Jesse is Viiva’s Senior Copywriter. She recently graduated Cum Laude from the University of Utah with a BA in English and a BS in Economics. She loves hiking, writing, reading, playing her violin, and spending time with loved ones.
- i Update on Emergency Department Visits Involving Energy Drinks: A Continuing Public Health Concern. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27606410
- ii Physiological Study of Cupuaçu. Journal of Experimental Agriculture International, 28(3), 1-10
- iii Cambridge University Press, An Amazonian fruit Camu-Camu (Myrciaria dubia) a natural & potent source of Vitamin C September 2001, pp. 345-354 Volume 56, Issue 5
- iv The antioxidant values of foods listed are expressed in ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) units, a unit of measurement for antioxidant content which was originally developed by the National Institute on Aging (NIA) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- v International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, Antioxidant capacities of Euterpeoleracea Mart. (Açaí) fruits
- vi National Institute on Aging 2019 https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/vitamins-and-minerals
- vii Thermogenic ingredients and body weight regulation. Int. J. Obesity 34: 1–11 (2010) HurselR, Westerterp-Plantenga MS